Popular Posts
-
I am part of a dying breed, an endangered species. I buy CDs. I don't pirate any of my music. I either buy the CD myself, borrow it f...
-
Wale in "TV in the Radio" featuring K'naan from his album Attention: Deficit , "I kick it, I kick it like Olindo." ...
-
So after a long hiatus from posting, I want to inform all of you that I am back! Sorry about the leave of absence but there are a lot of al...
Monday, May 30, 2011
Sean Kingston Injured in Jet Ski Accident
Yesterday, Sunday May 29th rapper Sean Kingston was jet skiing with a female passenger in Miami when his jet ski struck the bridge between the McArthur Cswy and Palm Island. His passenger was uninjured, while Kingston was taken to the hospital in critical condition, and is currently stable. My thoughts go out to Sean and his family.
Labels:
Sean Kingston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment